Neurological Physiotherapy eDMONTON
Our clinic was provides treatment for adults and pediatric children who have experience in brain injuries, post-concussive syndrome, stroke, spinal cord injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological conditions, we also treat multiple other conditions at our clinic in Edmonton.
We also provide Bioness FES services for gait and upper limb training and Graded imagery training. With Neurological Physiotherapy Edmonton, neuro patients can rehabilitate from their neurological weakness.
Here is the list of possible neurological conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis [MS]
- MS Post liberation[ CCSVI] treatment reconditioning program
- Brain injury – Traumatic & Non traumatic
- Cerebral ataxia
- Transverse myelitis
- Spinal cord injury
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Post tumour removal neurological insult (central & peripheral)
- Foot drop due to central origin – Bioness L300 &Walkaide fitting and retraining
- Paralytic/spastic hand Rehab with Bioness H200. ( www.bioness.com)
- Traumatic peripheral nerve injuries with Functional electrical stimulation
- Parkinson’s disease
- Wilson’s disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders
- Undiagnosed balance and gait issues
- Neurological hand functions deficit
Click Here and contact our physiotherapy clinic to put your name in our register. If the situation allows, we may meet soon!